12.3.13

Where do I go now? Where do I go..


"And I will be lookin' up my window, seeing maybe Kleve sky, would you become enough to remember. I'll be hearing my own foot steps, under maybe Kleve sky, would you become enough to remember me? I'll fly away today, it's been fun. I'll repeat the cliché, things won't be the same without you all, my Bro's."


The adventure is just about to begin! Gonna miss everything here. This city, foods (yes, I mean Dürüm Döner) and of course, people who fill my days all the time, people who shared good and bad times with me, people who always gonna called FAMILY whatever happens, I miss yall already, buddies! Stay cool, party hard and don't go mad, your big D' is gonna be back on 21st of June 2013. In case you wanna know how I am doing in Tianjin, China, just try to open this blog and start from now on, my blog is gonna be always in English for sure. Probably I gotta face some problems for getting online in Facebook, try to contact me via eMail: dunz826@yahoo.com. So, see you when I see you!

-your big D

No comments:

Post a Comment