20.6.10

big plan from a big boy in a big world

Hi! Greetings two fingers from here!
I just got 2 big plan's.
Which one do you one to know first? I think the "tense" one better. Well, on 28th June-03 July I'll writting my Exam as the closing of the semester. That's so horrible because it's comin' about 2 weeks from now. One of a big lesson that i scare to face is M A T H E M A T I C.


But I know, i'm not only "should" to do that, but also "must" to do that. I know, after all of my study ended (although that's still enough long-standing), I'll catch many things here. Experience and Mean of Life.



Want to know the 2nd one?
I bought tickets for my concise trip.
I'm starting it from 10 July-17 July with an absurdly teenager (certainly he is my friend). He is Radith. But we call him Kakek (Grandpa)It's cause he speaks like an old man. So the conclusion, oldly when speaking, absurdly when doing.

Here is our trip,
Hamburg-Frankfurt-Saarbruecken-PARIS-Cologne-Amsterdam-Dortmund.
What a long trip! But we don't stay overnight at Frankfurt, Cologne and Dortmund. Maybe we're just looking around for a few hours. And finally I'll catch you Eiffel-Tower and Windmill.


Pray for me to pass it all yaaaa!
(include my exam too!)

See you next time TB!
Greetings two fingers from here.

2 comments:

  1. Jiah, asoy bener tripnya niel :p
    Jadi pengen, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,, udah sini aja ki S2 nya,, ntr trip bareng2an,, haha,,

    ReplyDelete